Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Voice from Heart

Since the first time I met you,
I couldn't seem to forget you.
The picture on my mind keeps spinning around,
right here right now.

That day you were wearing school uniform,
I still remember how you looks like.
it was raining heavily,
I was standing beside the door.
you were standing very close to me.

I should tell you how I felt the first time we met,
You are so special.
I have been in love since that day and still I am... (yeah!)

The first time i saw you,
there was something different in the air... (the feeling of love)

I've never felt this way before,
I'm so glad that we met ,
You will always be my first and greatest love .. (haha)
For now my life is half-completed.

My smile will gone,
If I thought that you are away from me.

The longest period of time,
is waiting for something or someone you truly want.
Be your Mr.Right !!

by declan


No comments:

Post a Comment